New Work & Eternal Appreciation.

I took a little "me" time tonight and created a new piece for my latest series. So, I figured since this work is out there, it's safe to share them as they're created now, right? 

On another note, I cannot believe the kindness and generosity that has been shown to me in the past week. I truly am so thankful for each and every single person that has donated to me and my cause, shared my story, etc. It's beyond amazing and I feel that "thank you" doesn't even begin to do it justice. I never expected to reach as many as people as I did, but thanks to friends sharing my story on facebook, I've reach more than I thought ever possible. This past week has brought so many happy tears, smiles, warm wishes, and thank you's. I'm still touched beyond words and don't know that I'll ever find the right words to thank each and every single person who has helped me along this tough journey.



Jennifer Elias Photography
Reverse Evolution. 
6" x 9" 
© Jennifer Elias Photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures!

Visits, New Family Members & Procrastination:

It's All In Your Head || Thoughts & Feelings Of A Life Changing Diagnosis