Jennifer Elias Photography

Jennifer Elias Photography

Since I've been redesigning my website, I've been spending a lot of time going through my external hard drive and browsing through some older images of mine. It's interesting how your perception of "what's good" changes over time. I wonder why I never did more with these images and chose to stash them away instead? I'm especially fond of the smashed peach (I think it's a peach) on the bottom left - I'm head over heels about that lighting & the depth of field. I'm guessing I didn't use it because it didn't "fit" what I was doing at the time, but who knows!

I'm glad I found them now though!

Comments

  1. I love all of these. and I agree, it's so interesting looking back at old images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures!

It's All In Your Head || Thoughts & Feelings Of A Life Changing Diagnosis

Visits, New Family Members & Procrastination: