Proud Parent:

To a brand new baby Fuji Instax Wide!

Last week after much debate, I finally decided to spoil myself and purchase a camera I've long drooled over. I figured with it being tax return time, this would be my one big "splurge" .. and I'm so excited about it. I try to do something nice each year with my tax return because well, I worked hard all year for that money. My camera is "schedule for delivery" sometime tomorrow along with 2 wonderful boxes of film. I absolutely cannot wait!

I suppose I guess what this post should really read is "Watch Out: Lots of Instax photos comin' your way!"

In other news, but I've been cutting, scanning, photoshoppin', cutting more and scanning again all week. I think I've finally finished my first piece, but I don't want to show quite yet. It seems out of context at this point, so I think I'm going to wait until I have a few others to share! Keep your eyes peeled!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures!

It's All In Your Head || Thoughts & Feelings Of A Life Changing Diagnosis

Visits, New Family Members & Procrastination: