Spring Fever

This week, the weather has been beyond phenomenal - especially for March! I think it's finally safe to say Spring has sprung! .. or at least, I hope so! I know we're all crossing out fingers that it's here to stay and mother nature won't come in with the ol' one two punch any time soon to drop some of that [awful] white stuff on us. You never know what can happen in March! We've been driving/sleeping/living with the windows open and loving every minute of it. With warm weather comes the instant desire to spend some extra time down by the water, and we have been doing just that! A lot has been going on in my personal life - and it never fails that being by the water offers some sort of peace and serenity. When the going gets tough, the tough head to the beach! ... something like that.

Naturally, I've been taking my Instax with me every time and snappin' some more shots.
I know, more Instax photos? Oh yes. Believe me, the fun is just getting started.
Check out these beauties:



Jennifer Elias Photography

Jennifer Elias Photography
Jennifer Elias Photography
Jennifer Elias Photography
Jennifer Elias Photography

I'm taking full advantage of this 60 + degree weather! I've been driving everywhere with the windows down, the music up, and the wind in my hair! There's just something about Spring that lifts everyone's spirits!

I've also been plugging away at this new body of work, which I actually think is becoming two bodies of work in one series. It's hard to explain, but I'll do my best when I share them! I want to get a good chunk of work before I post them here.

I hope everyone has some nice weather and has been able to get out and enjoy it, even if it's just a little bit here and there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adventures!

It's All In Your Head || Thoughts & Feelings Of A Life Changing Diagnosis

Visits, New Family Members & Procrastination: